Saturday, October 09, 2010

Weekend Gallery

We're having a wonderfully lazy weekend here in Dallas.  The weather is bright and beautiful, the mosquitoes are finally begging off and my son is creating little painted masterpieces with abandon.  I'm one of those proud mamas who bores everyone with my son's brilliant moments.  I realize that most people could care less, but I ignore them.  So, today I'm abusing my blog and turning it into an online gallery of Walker's art.  My son is two and these are a smattering of his paintings.  Sometimes he titles them.  Sometimes he doesn't.  Enjoy!

July 2010
Untitled

October 5, 2010
Untitled

September 18, 2010
Untitled

June 7, 2010
Untitled

December 2009
"Orange Train"

"cupcake"
"Cupcake"

September 18, 2010
"Snakes"

November 2009
Untitled

December 2009
"For Grandma Happy"

July 2010
Untitled

September 18, 2010
"The Red Potty"

August 1, 2010
"Pub Art"

6 comments:

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

cupcake is brilliant! i have stacks of paintings from my boys like this around the house, sadly they've grown out of this stage now. But when they were in the thick of it we used to use some of the surplus as wrapping paper. cool times xx

anita said...

his sense of color is extraordinary -- he's only *2*?!
i love them all...

Renohacks said...

They are amazing! You should be very proud. I have a two years old son and I wish he was more interested in painting, only interested in cars and trains! xxx

Mrs. Bianca said...

I love snakes! Those are fabulous, thanks for sharing. What types of paint/canvas does he use?

Sarah Greenman said...

I give him basic acrylic paints and I pick up canvasses from Big Lots and other discount stores. JoAnn's Fabrics is selling their canvasses for 50 percent right now, so I stock up during their sales.

Julie said...

Childrns' artwork is divine! Love his use of color.