Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Headgear

In her book, Bohemian Manifesto - a Field Guide to Living on the Edge, Laren Stover writes, "The Bohemian is not afraid to wear a hat. The Bohemian may, in fact, have more hats than shoes or dinner plates." I am looking for a hat that suits me. Whitman, Stravinsky, Carmen Miranda, they all had their signature caps and I think that it takes a particular mix of confidence and gumption to wear something other than a ball cap or a beanie - know what I mean? I'm wondering if I've got what it takes.

PS - sorry the posts have been so slow in coming lately. I've been traveling and dealing with some computer strife. My beloved lap top was stolen and with it, all of my beautiful photos ready for posting on La Maison Boheme. Curse you, thieves!

3 comments:

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

So sorry to hear about your laptop! I had mine stolen a few years ago so I feel your pain!

Connie said...

I'm sending out a Universal wish for anal leakage, for eternity, for those dang thieves. And, huge blessings to you and your home. We go on.

MFAMB said...

damn that's no good. sorry about that. otherwise...i give good hat, if i do say so myself.