Wednesday, September 23, 2009

200th Post Party

Happy 200 posts! Who knew there was so much to blog about! When I started La Maison Boheme almost a year ago, I thought it would be a simple, private online journal where I could stash away inspiring photos for a someday home. 200 posts and a year later, my someday home is a reality and La Maison Boheme has a following of readers - yes YOU - my amazing readers! Thanks for sharing a little intersapce with me and a big thanks for coming to my party! Cheers to La Maison Boheme and here's to another 200 posts! Now let's get tipsy and eat these cupcakes! xo - Sarah

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Those cupcakes make me feel so happy! Congrats on 200 wonderful posts!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Happy blogoversary! Wish I found you sooner!

Dina said...

Happy 200!!!

Sara said...

yay for cupcakes - happy 200th!