Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adrian Johnson

A few days ago, I stumbled upon an interview with artist Adrian Johnson over at Grain Edit. Over the last few days, I have repeatedly returned to his website to look at his gallery. Finally I thought, "Hey Sarah, you have a blog - share, girl, share!" (Doesn't everyone speak to themselves in the third person?) There is something about his work that makes me really happy. Maybe its the vintage look that harkens back to some of my favorite 1970's animation. Maybe its the bright colors and the whimsical subjects. But mostly I just think its just cool art.








2 comments:

oh, albatross said...

adrian johnson does the most beautiful work. i have two hanging on my wall... if you come across the panda one or the match and the bomb, you'll know why i laugh all the time!

great post. adrian deserves lots of bloggy love.

http://everyeskimo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Makes me so happy, too.
Thanks for sharing! (And yes, I talk to myself in 3rd person all the time.)

:o)