Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Five

UN: I want this book. It is by French illustrator and author Jean-Phillipe Delhomme.

DEUX: I am in love with these grassy green sheets from British company Deep Sheets.

TROIS: This sweet butterfly ring is fabulous and I want one in every color for me and all my girlfriends. You'll find them at 2Jane.

QUATRE: Amanda Soule From www.soulemama.com made this marvelous spring jacket for her child. I love sewing clothes for my son and this little ditty gets my creative juices going!

CINQ: Cluttered work spaces. I love going into a friend's home and seeing their sewing table in disarray or their desk top filled with little sticky notes and open journals with yesterday's morning coffee cup sitting out. Messy surfaces are a sign of a life in progress!

No comments: