Friday, February 07, 2014

Pet Portraits








I'm allergic to dogs. I know - isn't that sad?  Cats too. I really enjoy animals and wish that I could have a family dog in my life but it's just not possible. So instead of having one to call my own, I've been painting them. The portrait below was commissioned by a client who wanted to honor a family dog who recently passed away. I so enjoyed working on this piece that I have decided to make custom pet portraits available through my online shop. Go HERE to check it out.

Custom Animal Portrait

1 comment:

Brandyn | Southern Distinctions said...

How exciting! I have 3 pups that I've been wanting to immortalize on canvas! Sorry to hear about your allergy. Animals can create so much love in your life. This is a wonderful thing for you to do for others. Can't wait to check out your store!