Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jade Green and Other Things

Sorry about not posting yesterday. My darling Mama and her husband Obbie are in town for a visit and frankly, we were having so much fun that I didn't make it to my computer screen. They've been working on a little back yard building project (I helped by standing around looking confused). I'll post photos when it's all done!

Thank you everyone for visiting my new website over the past few days! And remember that my offer of free art is a permanent one. Not just yesterday, or this week, or this month - it's a permanent fixture! Read more about it HERE.

Now on to some gorgeous bohemian interiors 
saturated in one of my favorite hues: jade green.

via

via

via

via


If you can't commit to jade green walls, perhaps you could 
paint a piece or upholster something in this magical green!


via

via

via

via

No comments: