Wednesday, May 01, 2013

This Week in the Studio | Blue & Yellow

It's midweek here at La Maison Boheme and I thought I'd give you a peek at what I've been working on over the last few weeks.  The piece below is a small watercolor of Cerra Pedernal - the mesa that Georgia O'Keeffe painted many times and eventually had her ashes scattered upon.

You can find it in the shop HERE.


Georgia's Pedernal  -  6" x 12" watercolor on paper 



And here's a closer look:






And I delivered this new commission last night to a pair of wonderful clients.
They were interested in creating something similar in style to THIS piece and THIS piece.


Immersion - 24" x 36" acrylic on canvas - SOLD



Here are some detail shots...





As always, you can see more work HERE or buy it HERE.
Interested in a commission of your own?  Email me!

1 comment:

Susan B. said...

These are wonderful!!!