Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Favorite Backyard Farm on Instagram

If afternoons on the back patio, chicken in lap and handcrafted Belgium ale in hand, sounds good to you, then let me introduce my friend Deanna - who I met briefly back in school days in Santa Maria, CA. Deanna and her husband are urban homesteaders in Santa Barbara County who share their work on Instagram. Its my favorite feed on the web right now and I thought I'd share it with YOU! (Although, as evidenced by her almost 19K followers, you may already know all about her.)

Deanna and her husband grow veggies, raise hens, can and ferment their harvest, make Kombucha by the batch and build awesome shit in their yard. I'm envious. Not in a cloying grass-is-greener kind of way, but in an inspired get-out-there-and-make-the-world-a-better-place kind of way. Take a look at Deanna's photos below and definitely hop over to her Insta-feed and enjoy!



















Find her on Instagram HERE

2 comments:

creativegoddess said...

Could you include a link or the name of the insta-feed? I can't find her.

Sarah Greenman said...

Ha! Thank you for the heads up! I forgot to link up. I've updated the post now to include the ALL IMPORTANT link. But here it is as well: https://www.instagram.com/deannacat3/