Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Morning Clean Up

Last night I hosted a gathering of neighborhood mamas for drinks and conversation. It was the first party I've thrown since losing my brother at the beginning of autumn. I felt like it was time to see some friendly faces from my community and have some normal interaction. It was well attended and we made our way through 15 bottles of wine.

The best part about having a gathering at your home, besides the good conversation, is that you have to clean your house. So I decided to take advantage of this rare state of cleanliness and photograph my home. I need to update my home tour anyway - almost everything has changed since I posted a little under two years ago. Next week, I'll be sharing those photos with you, but until then - here's a shot of my morning recycling.




P.S. Don't forget to enter my current giveaway: a trio of Radical Homemaking books by homesteader and author Shannon Hayes. Got more info and enter to win HERE.

1 comment:

Amina said...

I'm in love with your web.I love the bohemian style, and your blog is a reference to it. If you like the Arab inspiration I invite you to visit us:


http://dar-amina.blogspot.com/

Amïna