Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Textiles for a Cozy Outdoor Retreat

Now that spring is arriving in the southern states, it's time to get outside and enjoy a little fresh air. Sweep off your patios, bring out the lawn chairs and grab something soft to sit on. The best way to make a cozy outdoor retreat is with textiles. Your throw pillows, tapestries and area rugs will fare just fine outside for a day. Don't worry, the little dusty pebbles and dead leaves won't harm your Suzani. Enjoy the sunshine while lounging on your favorite blanket!


via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via


4 comments:

Connie said...

The first photo made my heart skip! Then the rest to follow were just as cool. I love outdoor spaces! Thanks for some ideas.

Cindi said...

I agree with Connie. The first one is to die for! :)

Brandyn said...

Wow! Great collection! Textile heaven!

Shawna McComber said...

Gorgeous images! I think I have the sixth photo on my pinterest board. I love textiles!