Thursday, March 20, 2014

I love Pendant Lights

If I ever have a chance to remodel my kitchen, I'll definitely be installing some pendant lighting. Whether you have an eat-in kitchen table, an island or a bar, pendants are the way to go. My tastes are pretty wide ranging, but here are some of my favorites:

via

via

via


And look at these pink bulbous babies! 
Aren't they crazy... and kind of awesome?



via


Check out these Italian steel pendants. Sexy!

source



I love these Hydro Lamps carved from wood, created by Hungarian designer Laszlo Tompa. 
He was inspired by the shapes of deep sea animals like cuttlefish, medusas and polyps. 

source

via


Green glass and wood? Yes, please.

source



I love these glass bulb pendants from Niche Modern. 
They come in all sorts of colors but I like the blue sapphire hue best. 

source



This hammered metal globe pendant would be great as a trio above a kitchen island. 

source



These beauties, from Blue Suntree, are made of cork. Aren't they groovy?

source



All of the lamps below are from an Etsy store called Modern Space Design
They have some fantastic vintage modern Danish lighting for sale. 

source

source

source

source



1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Sarah, what a beautiful assortment of lights. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/