Monday, August 12, 2013

Hilary Walker of Our Style Stories

This weekend I had a lovely visit from Hilary Walker, owner and author of the blog Our Style Stories. She took photos of my place and we had a wonderful interview! She'll be featuring me and my abode this Fall on her blog!  I'll keep you posted.




If you're not familiar with Our Style Stories, allow me to introduce you. The blog was born from a monthly feature that Hilary used to write for her old blog, Hilary Inspired. Hilary found that connecting with creative types and showcasing their stories was the most exciting part of her blog. So this summer she launched Our Style Stories, which is filled with original content, photos and interviews with interesting and inspiring people.

Hilary wrote about her blog's transition HERE saying, "I've always been fascinated by people... what they wear, how they speak, the homes they keep... and especially those with enthusiasm and courage to live uniquely and stylishly. I'm also endlessly curious about the who, what, where and why of successful creative types. Maybe it's just my ridiculous addiction to motivational audio books and people profiles, but I can't seem to get enough!"

And here is Hilary - interior designer turned photographer and blogger. In addition to Our Style Stories, she also blogs for D Home, a Dallas based magazine. Isn't she a doll? Hilary is an effervescent shot of fun and open-heartedness. I can't wait to spend more time with her next month when I feature her Fort Worth home on Houzz.com

source



below: a photo of my bedroom Hilary snapped on her phone during the shoot




And here are some recent features from Our Style Stories:

Brittany Cobbs at Our Style Stories

Julie Cohn at Our Style Stories

Carina Pearson at Our Style Stories

Follow Our Style Stories elsewhere


2 comments:

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Sarah- Can't wait to read her post! please let us know when it goes up!!!

Loretta

Shavonda@AHomeFullOfColor said...

Im excited to see your feature! I just love your home.