Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Jessica Craig's Awesome Home

The coolest thing about having my house on a local home tour last month was that I got to see the other houses on the tour.  One of those homes belongs to Jessica Craig, the design-savvy high priestess of vintage "mix & match" perfection.

Because I'm a nosy neighbor without a normal sense of distance or propriety, I asked her if I could come back, take pictures and put it all on the internet.  Happily she agreed!  Here are a few detail photos from my latest home tour on Houzz, but to read the full article and see all the photos of this spectacular home, you'll have to click HERE.  Thank you Jessica for sharing your gorgeous home with me and my readers!

















Check out the full article by clicking on the image below or by clicking HERE.



 ·

2 comments:

faye said...

a typewriter on a counter? cool!

Anonymous said...

The sofa in the first photo is killing me. Gorgeous!