Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks

Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced 
and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. ~ William Faulkner


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy--they are the charming gardeners 
who make our souls blossom. ~ Marcel Proust

source

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to be with my family and enjoy a small but delicious meal with the people I love most.  My heart is filled with gratitude and joy for the many blessings that fell in my lap this year.  This blog continues to be a great source of that joy.  So, thank you dear readers for being here and helping to sustain this little corner of the world.

Have a beautiful holiday,

5 comments:

anita said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah!
I'm grateful you're in my world.

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

And thank you for continuing to inspire us every day! Happy thanksgiving!

design elements said...

thank you for the inspiration!

Connie said...

I am so blessed to connect with you through your blog. It's just one more way to watch you blossom into the amazing woman that you are. Happy Thanksgiving.

Miranda said...

Thank you for your wisdom and your inspiration! A great day to you and your family.