Thursday, December 27, 2012

Organized Chaos

Right now,my home is a jumble of dishes, toys, puzzle pieces, clothing and left over Christmas fodder. I love it.  Things don't quite have a place yet, because I'm not sure where to put them and I still have holiday guests in the house.  Everything is happily displaced in a way that doesn't seem too out of place.  We're living in a wonderful state of organized chaos. How does your home fare after the holiday onslaught?

source

source

source

source


2 comments:

Rachel Anderson said...

freakin sh*tstorm in here...but there's wine and yummy leftovers and we've been in our PJs for 3 days. Happy Holidays!

Corrina said...

Hi Sarah, I second rachels comment. We went away to my in-laws on the 22nd and got home on the 27th. I decided to do our pressies the morning we left becuase its too hard to travel 8hrs with pressies hidden in the back of the car- so we opened everything packed the car and left- I also left all the washing on the lounge beds un-made yudda yudda and today after 8hrs driving plus a few extra hour for dropping in on relatives on the way home and dinner and lunch it was a 10hr day. Needless to say I am sitting here in an absolute bomb zone but just can't get up- oh well blog bliss insteadxxCorrina.